The call for papers for the 2023 conference will open on 1 July 2023
Steps to submit a paper:
You can upload more than one paper abstract as long as they’re on different topics, please restrain from uploading the same abstract to different panels.
Presentations during the conference will have a duration of 10-20 minutes (depending on the number of presenters in the panel). There will be facilities for the use of PowerPoint or other projections.
Remember that many people are listening and reading in the second language, so keep the use of text to a minimum and make good use of photography graphics, graphs and images.
This year, it will be possible to present online as well. There will be full online panels and hybrid panels, with some of the presentations on screen and some in-person.
The conference accepts research driven, practice reflection and theoretical papers.
We encourage you to submit your paper in advance. To avoid copyright issues, the papers will not be made public on the website (unless you wish to do so), but will be distributed to the members of the panel.
A suggested structure for the papers is:
1. Statement of the purpose of the paper, the research question this issued to be reflected upon
2. Background, context setting and/or literature review section
3. Description of research methodology
4. Presentation of results or description of practices reviewed
5. Analysis of results or practices
6. Conclusions draws
7. Recommendation for future research or action
There are no requirements to the size of the paper.
If you have any questions feel free to send us an email.