Call for Papers
UPDATE: The Call for Papers will be extended to 30 June 2018.
The conference title this year is: ‘(Re-)Shaping Boundaries in Crisis and Crisis Response’. We are looking forward to your submissions.
Steps to submit a paper:
– Browse through the Proposed Panels list to choose the right panel for your paper
– Create an account by registering for the conference
– Log in with your username and password
– Visit this page: Call for Papers and fill in the submission form
– Upload a paper abstract (max 200 words)
– Select a panel from the list, and click ‘submit’
– The panel organizer will receive an automatic email after your upload
– When the panel organizer accepted your paper abstract you will receive an email that your proposal was published on our website
– In the upcoming months you can email your full paper to the panel organizer.
The conference accepts research driven, practice reflection and theoretical papers.
We encourage you to submit your paper in advance. To avoid copyright issues, the papers will not be made public on the website, but will be distributed to the members of the panel.
A suggested structure for the papers is:
1. Statement of the purpose of the paper, the research question this issued to be reflected upon
2. Background, context setting and/or literature review section
3. Description of research methodology
4. Presentation of results or description of practices reviewed
5. Analysis of results or practices
6. Conclusions draws
7. Recommendation for future research or action
There are no requirements to the size of the paper.
Presentations during the conference will have a duration of 10-20 minutes (depending on the number of presenters in the panel). There will be facilities for the use of PowerPoint or other projections.
Remember that many people are listening and reading in the second language, so keep the use of text to a minimum and make good use of photography graphics, graphs and images.
If you have any questions feel free to send us an email.
|Call for panels opens
Call for panels closes
Final panel acceptance end date
Call for papers opens
Call for papers closes
Final paper acceptance end date
|December 1, 2017
March 1, 2018
April 15, 2018
March 15, 2018
June 30, 2018
July 15, 2018
August 27, 28, 29, 2018