Call for Papers
The call for papers for the 2020 conference will open on 5 May 2020. Your paper will be uploaded to one of the accepted panels in the Proposed Panel List.
Steps to submit a paper:
– Browse through the Proposed Panels list to choose the right panel for your paper
– Create an account by registering for the conference
– Log in with your username and password
– Visit this page: Call for Papers and fill in the submission form
– Upload a paper abstract (max 200 words)
– Select a panel from the list, and click ‘submit’
– The panel organizer will receive an automatic email after your upload
– When the panel organizer accepted your paper abstract you will receive an email that your proposal was published on our website
– In the upcoming months you can email your full paper to the panel organizer
You can upload more than one paper abstract as long as they’re on different topics, please restrain from uploading the same abstract to different panels.
The conference accepts research driven, practice reflection and theoretical papers.
We encourage you to submit your paper in advance. To avoid copyright issues, the papers will not be made public on the website (unless you wish to do so), but will be distributed to the members of the panel.
A suggested structure for the papers is:
1. Statement of the purpose of the paper, the research question this issued to be reflected upon
2. Background, context setting and/or literature review section
3. Description of research methodology
4. Presentation of results or description of practices reviewed
5. Analysis of results or practices
6. Conclusions draws
7. Recommendation for future research or action
There are no requirements to the size of the paper.
Presentations during the conference will have a duration of 10-20 minutes (depending on the number of presenters in the panel). There will be facilities for the use of PowerPoint or other projections.
Remember that many people are listening and reading in the second language, so keep the use of text to a minimum and make good use of photography graphics, graphs and images.
If you have any questions feel free to send us an email.
|Call for panels closes
Call for papers opens
Call for papers closes
Final paper acceptance end date
|April 30, 2020
May 5, 2020
September 30, 2020
October 15, 2020
November 4-6, 2020