By signing up for a conference you agree to the following conditions:
- There are a lot of insecurities in times like these surrounding event organisation. We aim for our conference to be a save event, and will adhere to all safety regulations that will be in place at that time. Our event will be hybrid, meaning people have the option to present online and if regulations allow also in person in Paris. However, we cannot say at this stage how many people will be able to attend in person. When we do know, and there is a higher demand than what is safe to attend, we will accept live participants on a rolling basis.
- In case you cancel in-person participation but do want to join online, you will be refunded the difference in ticket price. This can be done until October 15th 2021.
- Refunds in case of cancellation can not be made after October 15th 2021 .
- In case of any unforeseen event (force majeure) that causes the conference to be cancelled. The Organising Committee will not be held responsible for not being able to provide full refund and will not accept liability for any losses incurred in the event of cancellation or postponement.
- Registration is binding. Only cancellations received in writing in advance will be considered.